Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 7: Injury Report


Last Nights Workout


Injury Report:

I was standing in line at the U-Haul store and it hit me. The back tenses up and within 3 hours I was on my hands and knees crawling (litteraly, ask Stacy) to my bed.
It didnt happen durring a workout, not while running or doing some strenuos activity. It happend while I was completely still and standing....ridiculous.

I laid in bed the rest of the night, woke up this morning and I am feeling marginaly better. We'll give it another day to heal and be back to the workout on Wednesday.

Nutrition:

On the Nutrition front, we picked up our Protien Bars, Recovery drink & Protien mix yesterday at Wal-Mart. Our shopping is now compelte, its time to start eating right.

Ill let you know how that goes.


Till tomorow...


..

No comments:

Post a Comment