Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 51: (Back & Biceps)

It was tough getting up this morning. I was reaaaaly dragging. In fact, I didn't finally start my workout until 6:40am this morning. That is almost a full hour past my normal starting time. I believe my numbers today will reflect that. I didn't regress over last week, but there wasn't much pro-gression going on either. 

I finally feel like my pull-ups are starting to improve. They have been my nemesis this entire time. There will be a slight upward tick in my numbers today and for the first time I actually felt more confidant doing them.... I like that feeling.

The next few days are going to be tricky to get the workouts in. I will traveling to and fro so I intend to take the DVD's with me and get in a few workouts. I will shift the order slightly so I will be doing Yoga and Kenpo on the rode. Neither of those workouts take and type of equipment so it shouldn't be difficult to try and pull off.

How about a video and some numbers now.

For your viewing pleasure today I give you the "Superman Banana"...looks easy...it isn't



Quicky Version:

Total Pullups: 49 (6% DECREASE)
Total Reps: 336 (6% INCREASE)
Total Weight Moved: 5128lbs (14% INCREASE)

Long Division Version:


Wide Front Pull-ups: (4 & 6 Assisted (A))
Lawnmowers: (16RH & 14LH @ 20lbs)
Twenty-Ones: (16 @ 20lbs)
One-Arm Cross Body Curls (9 @ 20lbs)
Switch Grip Pull-Ups: (10 A)
Elbows-Out Lawnmowers: (10L & 10R @ 20lbs)
Standing Bicep Curls: (10 @ 20lbs)
One-Arm Concentration Curls: (7r & 4L @ 20lbs)
Corn Cob Pull-ups: (5 reps) ** Video Below
Reverse Grip Bent-Over Rows: (12 @ 20lbs)
Open Arm Curls: (8 @20lbs)
Static Arm Curls: (16 @ 10lbs) +need more weight
Towel Pull-ups: (3UA& 6A)
Congdon Locomotives: (40 @ 20lbs)
Crouching Cohen Curls: (8 @ 20lbs)
On-Arm Corkscrew Curls: (8 @ 20lbs)
Chin-ups: (3UA & 7A)
Seated Bent-over Back flys: (12 @ 10lbs & 5 @ 20lbs)
Curl-up/Hammer Down: (8 @ 20lbs)
Hammer Curls: (8 @ 20lbs)
Max Rep Pull-ups: (8A Chinups)
Superman (5reps for 10seconds)
In-Out Hammer Curls: (7 @ 20lbs)
Strip Set Curls: (8 @ 20lbs, 8 @ 10lbs, 16 @ 8lbs)


Note: I don't tabulate all the numbers until after I workout. I really thought I improved on my pull-ups. Obviously I didnt, I regressed slightly. That is annoying. I will have to kill it next week to catch back up.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment