Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 50: (Plyometrics)

.
While I am writing this I am completely drenched in sweat. My arms, my legs, my face and chest. All as wet as when I step out of the shower. That is what Plyometrics will do to you. It is well deserved though. Yesterday was my birthday and I didn't exactly eat the best of foods. After trip to Genghis grill that consisted of a tad to much red meat and a trip to the movie that has one too many bags of popcorn and a liter too much Dr. Pepper, I was due for a little punishment this morning.

FYI: Plyometrics consist of 6 different sets. Each set is made up of 4 (0:30 or 1:00 long) exercises. Once you finish a set you then repeat it. The first 3 sets go fairly quickly, but once you get to set 4, 5 and 6 they start compounding and getting quite tough.

I don't remember which Plyometrics video I posted in the past, but here is one for your viewing pleasure. This is what I consider to be the most challenging of all the sets.

Not doing P90x currently? Try this one routine when you get home and see what you think!

#1: Jump Knee Tuck (:30)
#2: Mary Kathrine Lunges (:30)
#3: Leapfrog Squats (:30)
#4:Twist Combo (1:00)
      (Repeat)



..

No comments:

Post a Comment