Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 58: (Chest & Back)

..
After a whole lot of traveling the last 7 days, I was back in P90x action this morning. I did manage to fit in several workouts while vacationing. I did Ab Ripper a few times and Kayaked 3 miles on last Friday. Not exactly, P90x level exercising but it was a good workout.

I could definitely feel it this morning. I was even a bit nauseous halfway through the workout. I started the last Block today, Block 3. It was a bit of DeJaVu as Block 3 is a combination of Block 1 and 2 workouts. I went back to the very first workout (Chest and Back) and maxed out on a bunch of pullups and pushups. I was surprised at the improvement since the last time I did the workout.

I dont have time to post numbers but I'll catch back up with that tomorrow.

See you then...

No comments:

Post a Comment