Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 12: (Plyometrics)

..
Woa...what a drag today. Plyo is usually tough but I was dragging worse than I can remember today. Not sure what accounted for my general lack energy. The best I can figure is that I have let me diet slip a little bit over the last 2 weeks. Time to re-focus on the food intake. I remember how tough it was those frist few weeks when we were not following the diet at all and how huge of a difference we felt when we started following the diet.

I need to recapture that feeling. I have 2-1/2 weeks left. Here are some of my weeknesses and strengths through the first 11-1/2 weeks.

Weekness
-Being consistant
-100% on each rep
-Being viligant on the food plan

Strength
-Pushing myself 
-Doing my best
-Working around injury
-Not getting discouraged

I really need to focus on Ab Ripper in these last few weeks. My main goal going in was to burn some fat of my abs and get more definition. Yet, the one exercise I have neglected the most has been Ab Ripper. So I am going to step it up these next few weeks and add an additional day of Ab Ripper to the Routine (4 per week).

Thats it for today. I kept thinking of this video while working out today. It is a classic and a must watch: (Don't Stop)


No comments:

Post a Comment