Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 14: Catchup Double Up

As I have progressed through P90x I have thoroughly enjoyed it .... at times and thoroughly hated it at other times. I have done well at times and slacked at others. I can already see a substantial improvement in my body, stamina and overall health. 

The beginning of Week 14 normally marks the end of P90x. However, I am not satisfied with my overall execution of the workout regimen so I am going to do 3 more weeks of a modified version of P90x. 

Going in to P90x my number one goal was to work on my upper body, specifically my abdomen area. Which is ironic because the one workout I have slacked in the most has been Ab Ripper X. It hasn't been from a lack of 'want to' but more because by the time I finish up the main workout for the day I am tired and I tell my self I will do Ab Ripper in the evening. That actually happens 1/5 days. 

So I have now come to the end of P90x and the main area that I wanted to see resuls in, is lagging behind the rest of my body. But do not fret...I have a solution.

I am going hardcore on the Cardio and Ab workout for the next 21 days. In the next 21 days I plan to do Plyometrics 10 total times and Ab Ripper 15 times. I am breaking Plyo into two work outs. You basically have 4 sets of workout in Plyometrics. I will be doing the first two on day 1 and the second two on day 2. Each set of Plyo will be follows by the full set of Ab Ripper.

I will post before and after pics upon completion. (if you don't like that, don't read)

Here is how it will break down.

P90x Modified (Ab Catchup Version)

Week 1
Monday, June 21st - Plyo (1&2), Ab Ripper
Tuesday, June 22nd - Plyo (3&4), Ab Ripper
Wednesday, June 23rd - Plyo (1&2), Ab Ripper
Thursday, June 2th - Plyo (3&4), Ab Ripper
Friday, June 25th - Plyo (1&2), Ab Ripper
Saturday, June 26th - Plyo (3&4), Ab Ripper
Sunday, June 27th - Rest

Week 2
Monday, June 28th - Plyo (1&2), Ab Ripper
Tuesday, June 29th - Plyo (3&4), Ab Ripper
Wednesday, June 30th - Plyo (1&2), Ab Ripper
Thursday, June 2th - Plyo (3&4), Ab Ripper
Friday, July 1st - Plyo (1&2), Ab Ripper
Saturday, July 2nd - Plyo (3&4), Ab Ripper
Sunday, July 3rd - Rest

Week 3
Monday, July 4th - Plyo (1&2), Ab Ripper
Tuesday, July 5th - Plyo (3&4), Ab Ripper
Wednesday, July 6th - Plyo (1&2), Ab Ripper
Thursday, July 7th - Plyo (3&4), Ab Ripper
Friday, July 8th - Plyo (1&2), Ab Ripper
Saturday, July 9th - Plyo (3&4), Ab Ripper
Sunday, July 10th - Rest

..

No comments:

Post a Comment