Monday, June 7, 2010

Week 12: (Chest, Shoulders & Triceps)

Today's workout was nice. Anyone that knows me knows that I love changing things and not getting to stuck in a rut. That goes for my working out as well, especially the time of day I workout. I was feeling like I wasn't giving it 100% the last week or so, so I decided to change up my normal routine a bit for the next week. Instead of working out first thing, I am getting up doing my 1st hour of regular work for the day and then going to my workout. That doesn't sound like a big difference but it really was nice not to be half asleep through the first part of the workout today.


I had a bit of a back issue again last week. My upper back decided to take a few days off so it completely went out on me again pre-workout on Thursday. I was out for 2 days and couldn't move much at all. That is the second time that has happened while doing P90x. The first time was cira Week 2. I don't think the two are related but it can't be a good sign to have multiple back spasm issues within the span of 6 weeks. I might have to see a doc in the near future.

No numbers today. Not feeling like typing all that out.

I will post some after Wednesdays workout though.

Tomorrow is Plyometrics


**I have lost count of the days, so hear on out we will refer to the number of the week that we are on (12 in total)

No comments:

Post a Comment